What Happens 12 Hours After Breast Implant Surgery?
Ft. Lauderdale plastic surgeon Dr. Paul Wigoda usually hears from his breast implant surgery patients the night they get home. Patients call, email, text, FaceTime, and even send plastic surgery testimonial video selfies to him. But the breast implant patients are not complaining about the pain or suffering. Instead, Dr. Wigoda’s patients are super excited because they are happy, pain-free, and problem-free. They love their new “Wigodas,” a pet name coined by celebrity DJ Kimmy B referring to her new found larger breasts designed by Dr. Wigoda.
Painless Breast Implant Confessions
It’s a true story. Dr. Wigoda’s painless breast implant patients are always surprised at what little pain they feel and how the downtime is virtually none in most cases. They start in the plastic surgery room in the morning and find themselves in their living room liking it up on social media and sending status videos to Dr. Wigoda.
Here’s the latest from one of our happy patients reporting in just hours after surgery:
What MOST plastic surgeons tell patients about recovery time?
- It could take weeks to recover
- Count on missing work, taking sick days or vacation time
- You will be in pain
- You will have to take prescription pain medication
- You may have limited mobility
- You won’t be able to lift your arms
- Soreness and swelling is to be expected
What Dr. Wigoda’s patients say about breast implant recovery?
- You feel fine the day of breast implant surgery and even better the next day
- No missing work
- Maybe an Advil? Barely a need for prescription pain meds (if any)
- You can lift your arms
- No swelling or swelling
- You can go out to dinner the night of surgery
What Dr. Wigoda tells his patients before making the big decision to get painless breast implant surgery?
- Do your research
- Talk to past patients
- Ask for credentials
- Schedule a free consultation
- Check out Dr. Wigoda’s YouTube videos
- Read some educational blog posts
- Make sure you are doing it for you. Plastic surgery is a personal decision and should be done because you want it, not because someone else thinks you do.
More Painless Breast Implant Confessions
Livvy shared her breast love story with us on Facebook:
“Amazing work, truly painless, really guys, seriously painless! Beautiful too! Great staff, everyone is very sweet and easy going. Doc is great and very informative. Advice: Follow his advice. I’m glad I did even when I kept thinking it wasn’t going to be the right thing for me. He gave me his professional opinion and I decided to go with his advice and I’m so glad I did! Everyone is soooo patient and helpful!!!”
Want to learn more? Book your free painless breast implants consult today!
Here’s to peace, love, and painless plastic surgery stories.
Share yours on social using #DrWigoda and we’ll feature your plastic surgery love story.
Image Source: ssuaphoto / 123RF Stock Photo